“A Summer Bewitchment [The Knight and the Witch 2]”, by Lindsay Townsend
Why do I recommend “A Summer Bewitchment [The Knight and the Witch 2]”, by Lindsay Townsend?
1. The medieval portions are interesting – so many different worries in that time but in so many ways the same – self doubt doesn’t change no matter which century.
2. The writing is excellent. Lindsay brings her characters to life in the narrative, along with the country side, the horses and the villages.
3. Lindsay tackles prejudices in this tale of class and being different whether it be in how you act or what you look like. I like that those with differences triumph over those that are closed minded.
4. The mystery never fails in engaging my attention. How will the Knight and Witch find the lost girls, will they be safe? All questions are answered as the story unfolds.
5. A secret is disclosed that changes the Knight and Witches relationship.
I so hope that Lindsay will continue the Knight and Witch’s story with a book 3. These characters deserve to have many more adventures. Thank you, Lindsay Townsend for creating a world of adventure and acceptance. I appreciate you share your world of imagination with me. Keep on writing.
I got my Kindle e-book via iPad for Kindle app and Amazon at this link:
This book is the sequel to “The Snow Bride” by Lindsay Townsend, here’s a link to my book review:
Hey melissa any chance i could plz get ur email addy again please
Sure my e-mail is email@example.com
Thank you so much for this thoughtful, sensitive review, Melissa!
You’re welcome. I would enjoy this historic series (should you decide to continue) in the same way I like the futuristic J.D. Robb Eve and Roarke series. Both have strong central couple that help solve the troubles of their time. By the way you and Nora can sure write excellent dream sequences. Not easy to do. Keep on writing.
I love Nora’s dream sequences! Thanks, Melissa!
I do to. You’re welcome.